Finance Consultant / CFO
- B.A., Colby College
- M.B.A., Columbia Business School
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Turnaround Professional
Sam has over 23 years experience providing financial, operational, and strategic analysis and advice for domestic and international companies both in and out of bankruptcy. He has been regularly appointed by State and Federal courts as a Trustee and Receiver. Adviser to lenders and creditor committees in complex bankruptcy reorganizations, receiverships and liquidations. Previous Big 4 experience managing the restructuring services practice in the Southeast, providing financial advisory services to domestic and international clients and government agencies. Sam also has over 14 years in the banking and securities industry handling middle market and large corporate workouts, frauds, and bankruptcies for many major banking institutions.
- Expert Witness in cases involving bankruptcy plans, receiverships and asset management.
- Receiver for a diverse portfolio of commercial and residential loans and real estate.
- Financial Adviser to a group representing the homeowners and vendors of a nationally recognized golf course community.
- Managed the daily operations of an exclusive real estate development, home owner’s association and championship golf course.
- Financial Advisor to a bankruptcy committee serving over 3,000 bondholders of a public real estate investment company.
- Led a team handling the pre and post bankruptcy planning and execution for a public plastics manufacturer.
- Financial Advisor to a bankruptcy committee representing 2,000 homeowners in a major Florida development.
- Liquidating Agent for the estate of a public bio technology company.
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- Commercial Finance Association